Conditions of application:
In order to meet all conditions set by the Saudi Arabian higher education institutions and to obtain a scholarship, the following conditions must be met:
• Applicant must not be younger than 18 years old.
• Applicant should first enroll to study Diploma of Arabic language for one year. If the has scored a high grade, he/she may be eligible for a scholarship from the university to pursue Bachelor degree in one of the above disciplines or other disciplines tought at the university.
• If the applicant has completed the bachelor degree with a high grade, he/she may be eligible for a scholarship from the university to pursue Master degree in one of the above disciplines or other disciplines available at the university.
• If the applicant has completed the Master’s degree with a high grade, he/she may be eligible for a scholarship from the university to pursue PhD in one of the above disciplines or other disciplines available at the university.
• Applicant should submit a medical clearance.
• Aplicant should submit a written approval from the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) to study in Saudi Arabia.
• Applicant should abide by the Saudi visa conditions and undertake only full time study. Work or part-time study will not be allowed.
• All documents should be officially translated into Arabic and attested by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
• All certificates issued in Australia should be officially translated into Arabic and attested by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in Canberra.
• Applicant should submit a passport copy.
• Applicant should submit a recommendation letter.
• Applicant should submit a statement explaining his desire to study in Saudi Arabia, e.g. Arabic language or Islamic studies.
• Applicant should submit a valid Police Clearance.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
• A monthly stipend in Saudi Riyals.
• An allowance for students of outstanding achievements.
• An allowance equivalent to one month stipend every year for books and materials as assisitance for postgraduate students only.
• Printing allowance for postgraduate students only.
• Free accommodation for single students.
• Payment of visa fees and tuition fees.
• All medical treatments will be offered at the medical centre of the respective university. All relevant expenses will be covered by the university.
• An annual return economy class ticket.
Please Note: Saudi rules stipulate that female applicants should be accompanied by a husband, father or a brother.
You can apply through the Ministry of Education website
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to apply through the Cultural Mission please fill the out the regestration form.
Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University is pleased to announce opening and closing dates for scholarships (non-Saudi females only) for the academic year 2015-2016 (1436/1437H). Applications open on Monday, 1st December 2014 (09/02/1436H) and close on Thursday, 25th December 2014 (03/03/1436H). For more details and to submit your application, please click here.
Questions and inquiries to SACM can be sent to: email@example.com
The Ministry of Higher Education allocates 30 scholarships for Australian students for the year 2013-2014. Interested applicants can apply for any available discipline apart from health fields. Applicants must meet relevant requirements before lodging their applications. Applicants can apply through the universities websites included in the list here and must attach copies of their qualifications attested by DFAT and the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission and a copy of their passport.
King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, is pleased to
announce postgraduate scholarships (Ph.D only) for international
students (Male Only) for the academic year 2013/2014.
The interested candidates should visit our website Http:/ /Dgsscholarship.Kau.Edu.Sa for more details.
Online application form is also available on our website from
19/10/2012 to 28/02/2013.
Please check this flyer.